My January favourites was the first blog post I ever put up on my blog and I cannot believe it’s a whole year later and I’m doing it again! So I am showing you what have been my favourite’s last month, I have so many and I hope you all enjoy reading.
- This first one is a bit all over the place, but recently I have been trying out new lipsticks, it’s very easy for me to find one I love and just use it constantly and never venture out to anything else but this month I have been mix and matching a lot of new lipsticks that I have recently added to my collection the first one is the Too Faced melted lipstick in Chocolate Honey firstly it smells amazing it’s like having melted chocolate all over your lips (hence the name!). But it’s a lovely dark brown shade and I have been wearing it a lot recently. My next favourite lipstick is one I have had in my collection for a while but had forgotten about it’s MAC’s Twig, it is a lovely nude matte shade slightly lighter than the Too Faced lipstick. I think this lipsticks works for a lot of skin tones too.
- My next favourite is the Bobbi Brown moisture rich foundation, I got this for Christmas and this has been the main foundation that I have been wearing this month. It matches my skin tone perfectly and having such pale ass skin that’s a blessing! It’s nice and glowy and I love the coverage it’s buildable! Definitely worth the price!
- Another high-end makeup product I have been using a lot recently is the MAC fix plus for some reason I have never gotten around to trying it so I thought I would pick it up and give it a go. I wished that I had picked it up sooner I really like it, it’s very moisturising I have only used it before makeup I haven’t used it after yet. I also spray it on my eyeshadow makeup brushes to get more pigment and it works wonders.
- For Christmas I got a spray tanning machine which means my foundations were waaayy to light for my face, I went to go uptown and get a dark drug store foundation and I came across The body shops lightning and darkening drops. They’re so handy I can wear my favorite foundations and still only have to buy it in one shade! I also purchased the lightning one too because I thought it will be handy to lighten up my concealers. Another reason you can use the drops for is contouring I’ve only done this a few times and it worked well as they are really bendable.
- Another Body shop favorite was the French Lavender Massage Oil, I use this to help get to sleep if I put a few drops on my wrists and a few on my pillow it helps me have a really good night sleep and it smells really nice. I did use the spray which was for the pillow but unfortunately they don’t sell it anymore so a lady recommended this!
Thank you so much for reading!